Looking for skilled ASP.NET MVC developers.
If you are a motivated autodidact with a passion for technology, we would like to hear from you.
Jobsoid Inc. is a global SaaS solutions company with offices in US and India. Our cloud based products are serving over 4000 users from 2000+ companies in 100+ countries across the globe. These include small startups, mid-sized businesses, recruiting agencies as well as large organisations.
Our product, Jobsoid is an Applicant Tracking System which streamlines and automates the recruitment process. Jobsoid is a simple solution which lets you easily find, engage and hire great talent, all without having to login to different systems, including your email inbox. Other products include Jobsoid CRM, Jobsoid Video and Jobsoid Engage.
This position requires active participation throughout the development lifecycle. Develop features/applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment. Implement robust, highly scalable, highly optimized backend components. Evaluate and integrate latest technologies and third party libraries/APIs. Contribute to design, code, specification and architectural reviews and technical documentation. Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered with designing and coding solutions.
- 3+ year of ASP.NET MVC Experience
- B.E. (CSE/IT) or MCA graduate
- Strong understanding in Object Oriented Design
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking and problem solving skills and clarity of thought
- Experience with multiple development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in working on developing mobile applications will added advantage.
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Applications with less than 3 years of ASP.NET MVC Experience will NOT be considered
- ASP.NET Web Forms Experience will not be counted