Looking for skilled DevOps engineer to manage our cloud infrastructure.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will directly report to the CTO and be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our cloud-based SaaS products. The successful candidate must have a BE Computer Science or equivalent degree with minimum of 2 years experience developing, deploying and maintaining large cloud based solutions is also required to be considered for this position.
Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
The role will involve the use of a broad range of technologies, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments, with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Jobsoid Inc. is a global SaaS solutions company with offices in US and India. Our cloud based products are serving over 4000 users from 2000+ companies in 100+ countries across the globe. These include small startups, mid-sized businesses, recruiting agencies as well as large organisations.
Our product, Jobsoid is an Applicant Tracking System which streamlines and automates the recruitment process. Jobsoid is a simple solution which lets you easily find, engage and hire great talent, all without having to login to different systems, including your email inbox. Other products include Jobsoid CRM, Jobsoid Video and Jobsoid Engage.
- Responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our cloud-based SaaS recruitment platform.
- You will need to work closely with engineering and technical teams in deploying their code, providing operational support for new and existing products, and debugging production issues.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will need to manage the deployment, configuration, support, and troubleshooting of issues with our cloud infrastructure.
- To ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of our productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- B.E. in Computer Science / MCA or other equivalent technical discipline
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms
- Ability to develop and maintain an AWS / Azure based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Strong scripting skills (Linux and Powershell)
- Windows Server & Linux System administration
- Experience with System monitoring tools
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design & Programming (C#)
- Experience with Octopus Deploy configuration and scripting
- Basic DB administration experience (SQL Server)
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking and problem solving skills and clarity of thought
- Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).